Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions
Unless specifically stipulated and with a written agreement between the parties, all orders are conditioned by the present general terms and conditions, prevailing over any other documents such as brochures, leaflets, press articles, catalogues or e-mailings issued by the seller, which only have an indicative value.
Offers / Prices / Orders
All our prices for wines which can be delivered now are valid according to availability, except for special offers, promotions and gifts.
Prices are indicated in SGD, including GST and excise duties and are valid according to availability. Given the rare or extremely speculative nature of some of our products, the assumed average consumption of a private individual and our aim to satisfy each and every customer of ours, we reserve the right to apply restrictions on available quantities or even to cancel an order which appears to be obviously abnormal.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to We Need Wine's acceptance at its sole discretion and according to stock availability.
Our offers are only dedicated to private individuals. They are not available to importers or distributors. All orders are confirmed through the mailing of the invoice but are considered as final only upon reception of total payment of the goods. Wines are offered for sale at the marked prices only in the Singapore Territory. For deliveries outside this Territory, please contact us directly.
Means and conditions of payment
Payment of the goods is entirely due upon order in SGD, only by credit card (American Express, visa, Paypal) or by bank transfer. Please be aware that an extra fee may be charged by your bank for payments by card. Our bank details for all transfers are: ABI FOODLINK INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, DBS, SINGAPORE account No. 015-905742-9.
To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it could not be read as the information is sent through the Internet. All orders of more than 8 cases of 6 bottles must be paid by a deposit equivalent to the total value of the wines including GST, excise duty and delivery charges. Upon reception of the order and payment, an invoice of the wines will be mailed to the customer's invoicing address. No payment may be postponed without our prior agreement.
Bottled wines available now
An invoice indicating the prices in SGD and including transport charges will be issued by We Need Wine and mailed to the customer's invoicing address.
Any indication as to when an order is shipped, due to arrive or meant to be delivered is only an estimate. Such estimates are given in good faith and we will use our reasonable endeavours to meet them. We will not accept liability for any failure to deliver according to the estimated dates.
For wines which are ready to be shipped, you will receive the final invoice stating the SGD 15 delivery cost to pay. Additional charge on long/distance carry or stairs may be involved. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 10am to 8pm – outside of these hours extra fees will be charged. All the goods are insured by our company during their transport and are carried at our own risk.
Once the wine has been shipped from our cellars, the wines are delivered in an average of 1h to 4h.
We Need Wine shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of ABI FoodLink International Pte Ltd.
All overdue amounts automatically entail the legitimate application and without given notice of the payment of interests for delayed payment on the basis of three times the legal rate of interests. Furthermore, if after a period of 60 days upon availability and final invoicing of wines, We Need Wine will invoice 1,5% late fee penalty per month. In the event of a recovery through litigation, the settlement of an inclusive payment of 15% of the amount of the order, without prejudice of the interest for delayed payment and damage, will be required.
The customer has a delay of seven working days as from the delivery of his order to return the goods in their original package, for an exchange or a refund within a delay of 30 days, without penalty except for the return transport costs. The customer is required to inform the commercial service by writing (e-mail, fax, letter) before returning the goods. If the ordered goods are out of stock, We Need Wine will be allowed to suggest a replacement by another vintage or an equivalent wine, with the customer's agreement. If the customer then decides to return the exchanged goods, the customer will pay the return transport costs.
Protection of Minors
By ordering our products you certify to be over 18 years old, or that you have reached the legal age required in the country where you reside to be allowed to buy and consume alcohol.
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for health. Be able to drink and appreciate in moderation.
Pictures, photos and illustrations used and displayed on the website are non-contractual.
While browsing our site, You communicate personal data to us. Thank You for placing Your trust in us. In this policy, we want to explain how Your data are used and what Your rights are. The Personal Data Controller is the company We Need Wine, whose contact details You can find in the legal notices.
"Cookies” means text files stored on a User’s device which are used to store information about the User.
“Personal Data” means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. An “identifiable natural person” is one that can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number (such as a cookie or an IP address), location data, or an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
“Partners” means the various service providers used, be it for the processing of Your orders, product delivery, the after-sales service, technological services, advertising services, social media, etc.
“General Data Protection Regulation” means the entirety of European Regulation No 2016-679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “GDPR”), and the local laws on the protection of personal data (in France, these include, in particular, Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties, as amended).
“You”, “Your” or “User” refers to i) any visitor to the Millésima Site, i.e. a person browsing the Site without having created a customer account or placed an order; ii) any prospective customer of Millésima, i.e. a person who has created a customer account but has not yet ordered any products; and iii) any Millésima customer, i.e. a person who has placed an order via the Site.
- purposes of collection and processing of personal data
We Need Wine uses Your Personal Data for various purposes, particularly when:
- You create an account on the Site;
- You purchase our products; or
- You subscribe to our email newsletter.
More specifically, Your Personal Data are necessary for You to access our Site, for the use and improvement of the Site, and to enable us to:
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Managing customer relations and product orders:
- Carry out the operations involved in our commercial dealings, i.e. those concerning orders, transport, deliveries, payment, invoices, accounting, and customer relationship management, such as conducting satisfaction surveys, managing complaints and managing the after-sales service.
Managing marketing actions and customer acquisition (direct marketing):
- Customise our Site and our offers based on the preferences that we have observed and/or You have declared, including in Your personal account, and Your needs.
- Customise our communications with You, particularly through information emails, based on the preferences that we have observed and/or You have declared, Your needs and Your choices.
- Carry out commercial solicitation operations.
- Produce sales and marketing statistics, as well as statistics based on analysis and marketing tools (classifications, scores, etc.)
- Organise competitions, lotteries or any other promotional operation, excluding online gambling activities that are subject to approval from the online gambling regulatory authority.
- Managing complaints and requests to exercise their rights from visitors, prospective customers and customers:
- Manage any complaints and/or disputes.
- Manage Your customer comments and reviews on the Site and/or on the webpages we publish and host on social media.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary, depending on the case, for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by We Need Wine or for the performance of the contract with the concerned person.
The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary, depending on the case, for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by We Need Wine or for the performance of the contract with the concerned person, or that it is done with the consent of the concerned person (particularly in the case of emailing of commercial solicitations to visitors and prospective customers).
The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary, depending on the case, in order for We Need Wine to fulfil a legal obligation, for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by We Need Wine, or for the performance of the contract with the concerned person.
- recipients of your personal data
The recipients of Your Personal Data collected on our Site are, first of all, the duly authorised persons within We Need Wine, for the processing of Your orders and for customer relationship management.
- Our providers of payment solutions and payment security;
- Our delivery service providers and carriers;
- Our IT service providers;
- Our service provider specialising in collecting and processing Customer reviews;
- Our service provider specialising in managing abandoned baskets;
- The service provider we use to video-record customers’ browsing on the Site so as to have a history of errors and bugs in case of a customer complaint.
- Our affiliate partners;
- Our programmatic advertising partner;
- Our virtual online assistance service provider;
- The partners we use to send promotional emails and conduct promotions on our Site;
- Our ad retargeting partners;
- Social media;
- Traffic and browsing analysis tools.
- rights of individuals over the data collected
You have the right to request:
- access to and rectification of Your Data;
- restriction of the processing of Your Data; or
- the erasure of Your Data and;
- to withdraw Your consent for processing operations founded on this legal basis
You may exercise Your right to object to processing operations used for customer acquisition (direct marketing) purposes. If You receive commercial approaches (direct marketing) by email, You may also change Your settings or unsubscribe from the Newsletter by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” hyperlink present in each Newsletter.
You may set guidelines on the retention, erasure and communication of Your Personal Data after Your death. These guidelines may be general or specific.
You may also request to exercise Your right to portability, where applicable, in order to receive Your Personal Data in an open, machine-readable format.
Lastly, You have the right to file any other complaints with the relevant supervisory authority.
- communicating with millesima
- by email, at the address email@example.com
- by post, at the address : #B1-01 Tagore Building, 6 Tagore Drive, Singapore 787623